Add your comment
  • Chuck Lusin
    Aug 2023

    This is the best place. Excellent massage and stretching with the 90 minutes. Real high pressure to work those tough areas.Rooms: There are both single and couples rooms.Noteworthy details: Make sure to make a reservation because they are very popular and usually busy all the time.

  • Kamau Olatunji
    Aug 2023

    Come here at your own risk. The masseuses don’t speak English and do not know how to listen well. I got a back massage that was so hard I’m now lying in my bed aching.

  • Robert Yaffe
    Aug 2023

    These massage therapists are amazing.After a few visit.I feel less stress and flexibility.

  • Dania Duarte
    Jul 2023

    The massage was great! And helped the pain in my shoulder. I will Be going back for another massage.

  • Malia Labajo
    Apr 2023

    I literally love this place. They are extremely professional and know what they are doing. I would recommend them to anyone. You will walk away feeling brand new.

  • Jaslyn H.
    Mar 2023

    WOW WOW WOW!! I guess I've never had a real massage after coming here. This was the best massage I've ever had. Let me tell ya it was a bit painful but I knew that was going to happen because of my knots but instant relief. I highly recommend this place. Tanya broke everything down which made the process better! I will definitely tell my friends about this spot!!

  • Joseph Huynh
    Mar 2023

    Tanya is very knowledgeable, welcoming, and helpful as she helped me navigate to me some very serious problems I’ve been having while training for a marathon. I come rather frequently and I can’t really see my life without healing therapy in general moving forward. 10/10 would recommend to all my neighbors, friends, and colleagues and well you! Enjoy your experience towards living a healthier life :)

  • Shannon Rudy
    Mar 2023

    I came here for the first time last night. I just came back from a vacation in Thailand and fell in love with Thai massage. This place is amazing. I got the most fantastic massage and left there feeling like I was floating on a cloud. Tanya was very kind and knowledgeable and immediately knew exactly what was going on with my back after describing my issues. They have definitely gained a repeat customer.. I highly recommend.

  • Athipong Phommanan
    Mar 2023

    Glad I found this place. Nan was my therapist this morning best best best! massage I’ve had. I will definitely be back to get another session.

  • Marci M.
    Feb 2023

    This spa is a hidden gem! I was looking for a new place to get a massage and read the reviews on Yelp. I've had Thai massages before and am not a big fan only because I like a more relaxing massage. However, I have a lot of stress knots and I know Thai massages work well on stretching out your body to remove those pesty knots! Enter Sanctuary Holistic Therapy Thai Massage - they offer it all! The person that works the desk, who I think is the owner, was very thorough in explaining what they offer. They specialize in Thai massages, but they also offer deep tissue, swedish, and stone. It was perfect! I did a 90 minute session and I probably had 60% Thai with the other 40% being deep tissue and hot stone. Billy was my masseuse and he was very knowledgeable and careful not to stretch and pull me too far. Hey I'm old! I highly recommend Billy!! The overall experience was excellent and I can't wait to go back!

Load More

Sanctuary Holistic Therapy Thai Massage

3783 Arlington Ave, Riverside

Directions Call Website Suggest an Edit


Monday: 10AM - 8PMTuesday: 10AM - 8PMWednesday: 10AM - 8PMThursday: ClosedFriday: 10AM - 8PMSaturday: 10AM - 8PMSunday: 10AM - 8PM